How to MAKE (Almost) Anything~ BIG!
Welcome to Bartholomew Ting's Fab Academy site!
As the progression continued, enrolling in Fab Academy 2023 has transcended the mere pursuit of reaching the ultimate goal. It now revolves around the invaluable opportunity of connecting with the world-wide community that has invested tremendous effort to enable this journey. Do you share this sentiment?
After a fleeting moment, FAB23 Bhutan concludes its presence, marking the commencement of an unfolding expedition.
- week 1. Project management
- week 2. Computer Aided design
- week 3. Computer controlled cutting
- week 4. Embedded programming
- week 5. 3D Scanning and printing
- week 6. Electronics design
- week 7. Computer controlled machining
- week 8. Electronics production
- week 9. Output devices
- week 10. Mechanical design & machine design
- week 11. Input devices
- week 12. Molding and casting
- week 13. Networking and communications
- week 14. Interface and application programming
- week 15. Wildcard week
- week 16. Applications and implications
- week 17. Invention, intellectual property and income
- week 18. Project development
- week 21. Go Green SP
- week 24. FAB23 Bhutan (24~28 July 2023)
- week 28. Single-axis machine
- week 32. Cardboard folding system