I made two contributions to this project. Firstly, I dedicated time to learning and mastering the Processing software (source: Polargraphy.co.uk), which was essential for its successful execution.
To document the project comprehensively, I decided to create a visually engaging video. As part of this process, I meticulously dismantled all the machine parts and reassembled them. This time, I captured the entire process in a captivating time-lapse format, providing an insightful glimpse into the project's evolution.
Opportunities for improvement: I manage to identify an opportunity to enhance the PCB design (Printed Circuit Board) and modify the layout design. In the next iteration, we don't need to solder the blue wire to connect the "ground" pins. I manage to mill it out but yet to solder the components onto the board.
Mr.Innovative: Electrical, Electronics, Arduino based DIY Projects and Review