Welcome to my Fab Academy site¶
If you want to know more about me just go here.
Otherwise you can check my progress hereunder
- Week 1: Principles
- Week 2: Project Management
- Week 3: CAD
- Week 4: Computer Controlled Cutting
- Week 5: Electronics Production
- Week 6: 3D Printing and Scanning
- Week 7: Electronics Design
- Week 8: Computer Controlled Machining
- Week 9: Embedded Programming
- Week 10 : Machine week
- Week 11 : Input devices
- Week 12 : Molding and Casting
- Week 13 : Output Devices
- Week 14 : Network
- Week 15 : Interface and Application Programming
- Week 16 : Wildcard - Microfluidics
- Week 17 : Applications and Implications
- Week 18 : Invention, Intellectual Property, and Income
If you want to take a look at the development of my final project, come here.
I built a 3D scanner based on Photogrammetry.
The initial project was to tackle malaria using microscopy.
During the FabAcademy, I looked at different existing microscope and necessary features and found the OpenFlexure that I built to finally decide to make another final project where I could make something new from scratch.
Get involved !¶
If you want to help, I’d love to connect and discuss together. Ping me at email@example.com