Hello, Shinobu Ishimura¶
Welcome to my site¶
This is an example student blog for the Fab Academy.
How to edit it¶
No worries, you can’t break anything, all the changes you make are saved under Version Control using GIT. This means that you have all the different versions of your page saved and available all the time in the Gitlab interface.
- This website is built automatically by gitlab every time you edit the files in the docs folder
- It does so thanks to Mkdocs a static site generator written in Python
- You must start customizing the file
mkdocs.ymlwith your information
- You can change the looks of your website using mkdocs themes, you can find in the
mkdocs.ymlthe options for the Material Mkdocs theme
- If you want to start from scratch, you can delete everything (using git-rm) in this repository and push any other static website