17. Invention, intellectual property and income¶
This week I I learned about Creative Commons, such as their concepts and their licenses. Also I thought that the possibilities of its application to my final project item.
This week’s assignment is to ;
develop a plan for dissemination of your final project
What I wanted to made at the beginning
What I finally made
Customer / Competitor / Company¶
- Customer - Assuming Fluff bot is for Children or electric handicraft beginner
- Competitor - various kind of robot making kits are in the market. I think those are sold in higher price range for children.
- Company - I don’t have any facilities for mass production at reasonable cost. I’d like to share the recipe of the Fluff bot.
Product/ Price / Place / Promotion¶
- Product - Fluff bot (Final Project item)
- Price - Free of charge, I’d like everyone who is interested in fabrication to start making something.
- Place - I’d like to use SNS/Website for introducing the Fluff bot.
- Promotion - Sharing the slide/video/Documentation to future customers on SNS/Website.
License about reproduction of the Fluff Bot.¶
Based on my marketing plan of the Fluff Bot, I decided to license for reproduction of it.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Those who want to reproduce Fluff Bot are required to state originator(me) and the product name (Fluff Bot) clearly and its purpose should be non-profit.