18. Project Development¶
Tasks - Must¶
- Complete lemur control software
- Make presentation slide
- Make presentation video
This week I did:
- Develop the user interface that calculates the mirror orientation based on the reflection target and the sun’s position
- While waiting for the sun to come out I did run simulations to see if everything was working as expected
- Once there was sun I did some real-world testing
- Make presentation video and slide
I documented everything in the final project development page
This week I spent a bit too much time in front of the screen for my taste but I’m happy with the outcome.
I had fun developing the web user interface and once it was complete it made testing a lot easier.
In the previous weeks I recorded some videos for the documentation but I did barely do any editing. All I did was copping the size and time directly with ffmpeg. As a consequence this week it took me some time to learn video editing basics. It wasn’t too hard in the end - I used iMovie which is really beginner friendly.
Last update: June 13, 2022