Theme of Project
Final Project sketch
What does it do?
Who’s done what beforehand?
What did you design?
What materials and components were used?
Where did they come from?
How much did they cost?
|Relay 30 A||Used to contorl power switch||1||209||209|
|Acrylic 4mm 1sqft||for casing||1||125||125|
|Plywood 5 mm||For Casing||2||90||180|
|5 Volt adapter||Power Supply||1||50||50|
|Red Push Button||For Helmet||1||16||16|
|Jumper Wires||For connection||40||60||60|
|Attiny 1614||For Output Board||1||100||100|
|Attiny 3216||For Input Board||1||100||100|
|Rechargeable battery||Power Supply||1||499||499|
|PCB Board 6*4 Inch||For Milling||1||50||50|
|SMD component||For Milling Board||200||200|
|3D Printing Box||1(60gm use)Cost:1gm=10/60*10=600||1||600||600|
What parts and systems were made?
What processes were used?
What questions were answered?
What worked? What didn’t?
How was it evaluated?
What are the implications?
What process used for Project
For making the project additive and subtractive both manufacturing was used
Machining & Tools used
- Laser Cutting - SIL
- 3D Printing - Fractional Work
- CNC Milling - Modella SRM 20
- Soldering Small tip with Temprature Adjustment
- UPDI Module for code uplaod
Design Software used
For making design for the fabrication CAD and Coding tools were used.
- Autodesk Eagle - For Circuit Design Download Link
- Arduino IDE - For uploading code to the Cirsuit Download Link
- RD Works - Software for Laser cutting Machine to cut 2d files Download Link
- MODS Project - For converting PNG to CNC Milling file Link
- Solidwork - For designing CAD design
- Fracktory - Slicing tool for genrating STL file Link