hey! my name is sol bekic. i am a programmer, designer and creative technologist, participating in the FabAcademy program at OpenDot in Milano, Italy.
you can find more information about me and my portfolio on my personal website:
here you can find the individual projects i created as part of the FabAcademy program. this is the same content as in the log section, but arranged by project rather than weekly topic.
this section documents my progress in the FabAcademy program. every post below corresponds to one of the weekly topics from the FabAcademy schedule.
- 01: project management
- 02: computer-aided design
- 03: computer-controlled cutting group assignment
- 04: electronics production group assignment
- 05: 3d scanning and printing group assignment
- 06: electronics design group assignment
- 07: computer-controlled machining group assignment
- 08: embedded programming group assignment
- 09: input devices group assignment
- 10: applications and implications
- 11: output devices group assignment
- 12: interface and application programming group assignment
- 13: invention, intellectual property, income
- 14: networking and communications group assignment
- 15: molding and casting group assignment
- 16: wildcard week
- 17: machine design group assignment
© sol bekic, 2020
All content on these pages documenting my work, unless otherwise noted, is shared under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
See the following URL for more information and the full license text: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/