1. Weekly Brief Summary¶
I have summarized the progress of the final project.
2. Weekly Assignment Requirement¶
- Complete your final project tracking your progress.
- Implement project plan
- Apply time management techniques
- Summarise and communicate the essence of your project development
Have you answered these questions?
- what tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?
- what has worked? what hasn’t?
- what questions need to be resolved?
- what will happen when?
- what have you learned?
Some tips about Project management
- documentation during development
- demand- vs supply-side time management
- spiral development, DevOps
- serial vs parallel tasks
- system integration
- finish quality
3. Description of Assignment Work¶
What tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?¶
- The weight of the earring could be designed to be less than 10 grams.
- The two devices could be controlled by infrared communication.
- The output of the product to store two boards.
- Reduce the weight of the earring.
- Use a single button battery.
- Create accessory packaging.
What has worked? what hasn’t?¶
- Use existing infrared remote control module for debugging
- Infrared communications are working fine.
- Each input device is working fine.
- Output the body of an obi-dome with a 3D printer
- Button battery voltage was low and Neopixel did not work properly.
- Installation of the board stored in the bandage was a little lax.
- Waterproofing of Earrings
- The earring hardware is not biting down hard enough.
What questions need to be resolved?¶
- The program description of the LED lighting pattern is very long, but is there a more concise way to describe it?
- Can the sound sensor program express the LED lighting pattern as “flickering flame”?
- How much can I simplify the production process for a workshop kit?
What will happen when?¶
- Produce a video and slides for the Final Presentation by July 7.
- Final presentation will be made on July 8.
What have you learned?¶
- Programming Basics
- How to use the Arduino
- How to design a board using EAGLE
- Parametric Design in Fusion360
- Large CNC machining process
- Moulding & Casting Methodology
- How to create a web page using Markdown
- How to manage a project using git(lab)
- The process of processing substrates with a laser cutter
4. Description of Important Weekly Learning Outcome¶
I was able to take an objective look at my own final project.
5. Links to Files and Code¶