20. Project development¶
This week I still workhard for my final project.
This week Checklist¶
- [✓] What tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?
- [✓] What has worked? what hasn’t?
- [✓] What questions need to be resolved?
- [✓] What will happen when?
- [✓] what have you learned?
What tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?¶
Completed task are:
- Design schematic diagram
- Design PCB layout
- Milling PCB with CNC
- Solder parts to PCB
- 3D Modeling and Printing Fab Kart body
Remaining task: - Assembly Fab Kart - Programming my final project - Finalize presentation slide - Finalize presentation Video - Documentation
What has worked? what hasn’t?¶
Implemented and Worked: - Remote Control - RFID Tag Reader - WS2812 LED Strip
Not implemented: - FPV Vision System - Steering Wheel Control
What questions need to be resolved?¶
- Is it possible to add FPV Vision System before presentation?
What will happen when?¶
Final project slides and video will be completed by 14th June.
Final project presentation is on 15th June.
what have you learned?¶
- How to manage time
- How to model with Fusion360
- How to use a 3D printer
- How to cut things with laser cutter
- How to design a board using Fusion360 Electronics
- How to programming on a MCU such as ESP32 and SAMD11C
- How to cut a board on a CNC machine
- How to use Vinyl Cutter to make stickers
- How to solder SMD parts with hot plate