Interface and Application Programming¶
- [✓] Compare as many tool options as pobbible
- [✓] Document our work
- The Document by Jason Leung
▼ This is an interesting diagram to help us understand what programming language we should use to develop project…
▼ Research popular programming languages.
Python is a literal, object-oriented, powerful language.
Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability and concise syntax, trying to make the structure of the program clear.
- Easy to write, suitable for beginners to write, very intuitive
- Powerful, many libraries can be easily used
- easy to expand
- Wide range of applications, including machine learning, data analysis, crawler, etc.
- Slow, because it is a high-level language, the underlying processing cannot be changed by itself
- Mandatory indentation, be sure to use 4 blank keys to indent, otherwise it will compile errors
The C language is a long-established language that is also very versatile and can be used on all platforms.
C can be compiled in a very simple way, making it fast, small, and easy to use on hardware.
- Simple and compact, flexible and convenient
- Rich data types
- Use across platforms
- Allows direct access to physical addresses to operate on hardware
- When the program is wrongly written, it is not easy to debug
- There is no official large-scale function library, you have to download someone else’s or write it yourself
Java is an excellent language. Its biggest feature is that it is cross-platform. Regardless of Mac, Windows, or Linux, the code length is the same.
Java developers are very familiar with C++, so the shortcomings of C++ are improved, but the structure is still very similar, so people who are familiar with C++ will learn it very easily.
- Cross-platform, high compatibility
- Can do a variety of applications, such as front-end and back-end web pages, GUI development, etc.
- High security
- In order to improve the convenience of C++, the execution speed of Java is slow
- Stop updating the free version
When we consider which programming language to use, the following are the main points of our consideration:
- Humanized and easy to understand language
- A large library of different functions and compatibilities is available
- Widespread language and IDE, easy access to teaching and support