18. Invention, intellectual property and income¶
1. Weekly Assignment Requirement¶
Task: Invention, Intellectual Property and Business Models
- Develop a plan for dissemination of your final project.
- Prepare drafts of your summary slide (presentation.png, 1920x1080) and video clip (presentation.mp4, 1080p HTML5, < ~minute, < ~10 MB) and put them in your root directory
2. Develop a dissemination of my plan¶
What license I choose / The reason why.¶
Compared to countries like the U.S., not many people are making pinball machines in Japan. Since there are not many how-to sites available in Japanese, I am going to make this project widely available on my website and contribute to the community of people who want to make pinball machines.
In order to do so, it is necessary to publish the source code and design files as well. I am not trying to make money from this activity, but I want to be known as a contributor, so I would like to release it under the Creative Commons CC-BY license.
How will I communicate¶
This tracking pages will be one way to communicate. To make it easier to understand, I think it would be a good idea to make the site more like a catalog, with less diary-like elements and more of the necessary explanations added.
3. Presentation drafts¶
I made and uploaded draft slide and video on my root directory, but it replaced by final edition. So I upload them in other place and show them below.