02. computer-aided design¶
Class Week 02¶
Lesson02 computer-aided design
Review01 project management
- Model (draw, render, animate, simulate, …) a possible final project, and post it on your class page with original 2D and 3D files.
- Evaluate and select 2D and 3D software.
- Demonstrate and describe processes used in modelling with 2D and 3D software.
Student should have¶
- Modelled experimental objects/part of a possible project in 2D and 3D software.
- Shown how you did it with words/images/screenshots.
- Included your original design files.
Is it compulsory to do parametric design this week?
No, but it is next week. So it is a good idea to start learning now.
Overview 2d vector-raster class * Access to the class page
Fusion 360 * Access to the class page
OpensScad: * Introduction to OpenScad by Xavi Domínguez
Last year classes
2D Design Tools
3D Design Tools
Blender (Opensource 3D creation)
Freecad (Free + Opensource parametric 3D modeler)
Rhinoceros 3D (Commercial 3D Cad software)
SolidWorks (Commercial 3D Cad Software)