12. Applications and Implications¶
Class Week 12¶
Lesson12 applications and implications
Review11: output devices
Assignment Week 12¶
- Propose a final project that integrates the range of units covered.
- Define the scope of a project
- Develop a project plan
Student should have¶
- what will it do?
- who has done what beforehand?
- what materials and components will be required?
- where will they come from?
- how much will it cost?
- The answers to the questions above will allow you to create your BOM, or Bill Of Materials.
- what parts and systems will be made?
- what processes will be used?
- what tasks need to be completed?
- what questions need to be answered?
- what is the schedule?
- how will it be evaluated?
FAQ:Final project requirements?¶
- Your project should incorporate 2D and 3D design,
- additive and subtractive fabrication processes,
- electronics design and production,
- microcontroller interfacing and programming,
- system integration and packaging
- Where possible, you should make rather than buy
- the parts of your project
- Projects can be separate or joint, but need to show individual
- mastery of the skills, and be independently operable