10. Input Devices¶
Class Week 10¶
Lesson10 input devices
Review09 molding and casting
Assignment Week 10¶
- Measure the analog levels and digital signals in an input device
- Measure something: add a sensor to a microcontroller board that you have designed and read it
- Demonstrate workflows used in circuit board design and fabrication
- Implement and interpret programming protocols
Student should have¶
- Described your design and fabrication process using words/images/screenshots.
- Explained the programming process/es you used and how the microcontroller datasheet helped you.
- Explained problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code
Is the satsha kit/fabduino I fabricated considered a valid board for this assignment?
Answer: Fabricating an unmodified board is considered as electronics production. It doesn’t count towards any design skill. You must make some significant changes to the original satsha kit/fabduino, for the board to be considered your own design.
FAB LAB BCN classes¶
Input Device I & II¶
Arduino class I¶
This is a copy of the Guillem class notes. You can find the latest version here
Check the class slides
References and resources¶
Soft sensor: - http://archive.fabacademy.org/archives/2016/fablabbcn2016/students/139/htm/week_11.htm - http://www.kobakant.at/DIY/
Half Sensor: - http://fabacademy.org/archives/nodes/barcelona/perona.francesca/htm/19_week.html - http://archive.fabacademy.org/archives/2017/fablabbcn/students/141/week%2011.html
Capacitors Sensor: - http://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/863.13/people/Jonathan_Grinham/index.html - http://archive.fabacademy.org/archives/2017/fablabbcn/students/51/w13.html - http://fab.cba.mit.edu/classes/863.13/people/akashbad/week9/ - http://fabacademy.org/archives/2015/eu/students/vloet.frank/week10.html - http://archive.fabacademy.org/2017/fablabbcn/students/141/Final%20Project.html