5. Electronics production¶
This week I worked on the following 3 things.
We worked on finding the best settings for milling machine. Here’s our environment
- Machine:Roland MDX-15
- Cable:StarTech ICUSB232V2
- When we hit a calcurate button, machine freezed for like 5 mins.
- Then we tried again decrease ofset from 4 to -1
- Machine worked well but horizontal level were not even
- We cut correctly inside but we had a problem with outline(only 3 lines milled)
- Convert image then change diameter to 0.3mm
- Problem solved
Milling and Soldering¶
I firstly forgot modfying cut depth, so I done the same process with 0.4mm cut depth. At the same time, I adjusted drill depth(pushed it firmly.) Milling machine worked properly and I got a board.
Next, I moved to soldering. For this time, I used 0.8mm solder. Soldered with 320 degrees celcius. To avoid mistake, I put all components on a paper as the same arrengement as the circuit.
I’m not good at soldering, so I used flux to stick the parts.
Lastly, I wrote ISP. I firstly tried writing it via Atmel Ice but “make fuse” failed again and again. So I changed device to Arduino and it worked out.
I finished this week’s assignment by removing 0 ohm resister and jumper.