Invention, Intellectual Property and Income
Updated for 2024 evaluation standards!
- Develop a plan for dissemination of your final project.
- Prepare drafts of your summary slide (presentation.png, 1920x1080) and video clip (presentation.mp4, 1080p HTML5, < ~minute, < ~10 MB) and put them in your website's root directory
- Develop a plan to share your work
- Formulate future opportunities and/or development for your final project
Have you answered these questions?
- Created a dissemination plan for your final project
- Outlined future possibilities and described how to make them probabilities
- Uploaded a draft summary slide and video
What does "dissemination plan" mean?
Answer: It means how will you raise awareness of your project amongst the target group. The dissemination plan might answer questions such as: who is your project for, how it is funded, is there a business plan, how would you fund scaling up, why you chose this license/didn't choose a license for your final project, etc.
What if my project is for my personal use and/or I'm not interested in commercializing it?
Answer: That is fine. However, you should still create a dissemination plan to raise awareness of your project for other persons or groups who may be interested in it.
My final project is not yet completed, how can I complete the poster and video?
Answer: You should use the material you have now and improve your poster and video when your final project is completed. You can put place holders for the missing pieces of information.
Have a question or feedback? Use this quick link to open an issue in GitLab class repo!