Interface and Application Programming
Updated for 2024 evaluation standards!
- Compare as many tool options as possible.
- Document your work on the group work page and reflect on your individual page what you learned.
- Implement a User Interface (UI) using programming and explore protocols to communicate with an embedded board.
Have you answered these questions?
- Linked to the group assignment page.
- Documented your process.
- Explained the UI that you made and how you did it.
- Explained how your application communicates with your embedded board.
- Explained any problems you encountered and how you fixed them.
- Included original source code (or a screenshot of the app code if that's not possible).
- Included a ‘hero shot’ of your application running & communicating with your board.
How do I compare tool options in the group assignment?
Answer: Describe the typical use cases and workflows of the tools you and your group tried.
Do we have to interface with a board for the group assignment?
Answer: No, but you need to get an overview of what tool options are available.
Is it ok to use Command Line Interface (CLI)?
Answer: Yes, as long as it's GUI-like.
Have a question or feedback? Use this quick link to open an issue in GitLab class repo!