0 | 1 |
2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
2. computer-aided design (Feb 5, 2014)
Try to play some of CAD software
I would like to fabricate a backpack-type carry bone with a
modular system that collect, purify, store, and distribute
water, to gain drinking, washing and shower water everywhere.
Although I regularly use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Solidworks,
etc., because free tools are highly recommended in the class, I
newly downloaded MyPaint, DraftSight, Inkscape, Blender,
OpenSCAD, and kokopelli. I tried to sketch images of my final
project with MyPaint, which is an open source graphics
application for digital painters.
Roughly modeling of my project.
Example of rough drawing of my project with MyPaint
pencil tool, etc.
Backpack-type carry bone:
- RACK, made of wood, bamboo, and etc.
- SHOULDER STRAP, made of straw and fiber plants
- WATER COLLECTING: funnel, inverted umbrella, tarp, straw
roof and gutter
- WATER PURIFYING: filtration, solar disinfection, quality
- WATER STORING: bowl, bag, bottle
- WATER DISTRIBUTING: hose pipe, electronic control device