Mechanical Design, Machine Design
:confused: Not yet updated for 2019 evaluation standards
Mechanical Design (part 1 of 2)
- Design a machine (mechanism + actuation + automation), including the end effector, build the passive parts and operate it manually.
Machine Design (part 2 of 2)
- Plan and make a machine.
- Document the group project
- Document your individual contribution.
- Work and communicate effectively in a team and independently
- Design, plan and build a system
- Analyse and solve technical problems
- Recognise opportunities for improvements in the design
- Explained your individual contribution to this project on your own website
On the group page, has your group:
- Shown how your team planned and executed the project
- Described problems and how the team solved them
- Listed future development opportunities for this project
- Included your design files
- Optionally included an aprox. 1 min video (1920x1080 HTML5 MP4) + slide (1920x1080 PNG)
Do we have to design new boards for this?
Answers: No. You can use the gestalt or other existing commercial boards.