Applications and Implications
:confused: Not yet updated for 2019 evaluation standards
- Propose a final project that integrates the range of units covered. See Final Project Requirements for details.
- Define the scope of a project
- Develop a project plan
Have you answered these questions?
- what will it do?
- who has done what beforehand?
- what materials and components will be required?
- where will they come from?
- how much will it cost?
The answers to the questions above will allow you to create your BOM, or Bill Of Materials.
- what parts and systems will be made?
- what processes will be used?
- what tasks need to be completed?
- what other questions need to be answered?
- what is the schedule?
- how will it be evaluated?
Why do I have to answer these questions?
Answer: These are questions to help you plan your final project. Answer these and any other questions you think will help you do this.