:confused: Not yet updated for 2019 evaluation standards
The second half of the Fab Academy programme is designed to build on the previous weeks. You will be synthesising information and implementing skills that you were introduced to in the first half of the programme and encouraged to integrate these into your final project proposal.
- Measure the analog levels and digital signals in an input device
- Measure something: add a sensor to a microcontroller board that you have designed and read it.
- Demonstrate workflows used in circuit board design and fabrication
- Implement and interpret programming protocols
- Described your design and fabrication process using words/images/screenshots or linked to previous examples.
- Explained the programming process/es you used and how the microcontroller datasheet helped you.
- Explained problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code
Is the satsha kit/fabduino I fabricated considered a valid board for this assignment?
Answer: Fabricating an unmodified board is considered as electronics production. It doesn't count towards any design skill. You must make some significant changes to the original satsha kit/fabduino, for the board to be considered your own design.