Interface and Application Programming
Not yet updated for 2019 evaluation standards
- Write an application that interfaces with an input and/or output device that you made, comparing as many tool options as possible.
- Interpret and implement design and programming protocols to create a Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Described your process using words/images/screenshots
- Explained the the GUI that you made and how you did it
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included original code (or a screenshot of the app code if that's not possible)