Embedded Networking and Communications
:blush: Updated for 2019 evaluation standards
- Send a message between two projects (assignments made by different students)
- design, build, and connect wired or wireless node(s) with network or bus addresses
- Demonstrate workflows used in network design
- Implement and interpret networking protocols
- Described your project using words/images/diagrams/schematic screenshots.
- Explained the programming process/es you used.
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included design files (or linked to where they are located) and original code
Can we use arduino/commercial boards for networking?
Answer: You can not use Arduino or similar commercial microcontroller boards. You can use a commercial wireless module in your own PCB. For this week, you can use the original satcha-kit/fab-kit/fabduino.
Must each board have a unique identity?
Answer: It does not have to be hard-coded but you must use some form of addressing.