10. Molding and casting¶
Review the safety data sheets for each of your molding and casting materials Make and compare test casts with each of them
OOMOO™ 25 and Smooth-Cast® 305¶
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- NEVER eat, smoke or drink in the working area.
- Hand Protection: Wear any liquid-tight gloves.
- Eye Protection: Safety glasses with side shields.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep container(s) tightly closed in a cool, dry, well ventilated place away from heat, direct sunlight, strong oxidizers and any incompatibles.
- Containers that have been opened must be carefully resealed to prevent leakage.
- Avoid water contamination.
First aid measures:
Remark: After first aid, always contact physician.
- Inhalation: move victim to fresh air; give artificial respiration, and oxygen if needed.
- Eye contact: flush eyes with plenty of water.
- Skin contact: wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Accidental release measures:
- In the spill area: stop or reduce discharge.
- Absorb or scrape up excess into suitable container for disposal.
- Wash area with dilute ammonia solution.
Stability and reactivity:
- Chemical stability: stable at room temperature in closed containers.
- Thermal oxidative decomposition can produce carbon oxides, gasses/vapors, and traces of incompletely burned carbon compounds.
Disposal considerations / waste treatment:
- Empty containers retain product residue and may be dangerous.
- Do not pressurize, cut, glaze, weld or use for any other purposes.
- Waste management according to state laws.