19. Invention, Intellectual Property, and Income#
- Author :Kai Naito (FabLab Kamakura)
- Date created : 06/01/2019
- modified: -
Assignments & Goal#
Refer to Assessment page
- Develop a plan for dissemination of your final project.
- Prepare drafts of your summary slide (presentation.png, 1920 x 1080) and video clip (presentation.mp4, 1080p HTML5, 1 minute max, 10 MB max) and put them in your root directory
- Formulate future opportunities
- Outlined future possibilities and described how to make them probabilities
- Prepared a draft summary slide and video
- Prepare drafts of your summary slide and video clip.
- summary slide : presentation.png, 1920x1080
- video clip : presentation.mp4, 1080p HTML5, less than a minute, less than 10 MB
- Put them in your root directory.
Final Project requirment#
- Create your own integrated design
- Demonstrate 2D & 3D modelling capabilities applied to your own designs
- Select and apply appropriate additive and subtractive techniques
- Demonstrate competence in design, fabrication and programming of your own fabbed microcontroller PCB, including an input & output device
- Made your slide: 1920 x 1080 pixels with your name, project name, Fab Lab name, a photo/render/sketch of your project, a brief description of what your project is/does
- Made a ~1 minute (10MB/1080p/720p) video of you explaining your project
- Made a separate Final Project page that briefly summarises your project and
- Included the BOM (Bill of Materials) for your project
- Linked from this page to any weeks that you worked on your final project
- Linked to your presentation.png and presentation.mp4
- Included all of your original design files in the archive (2D & 3D, board files & code) No external hosting of final project files - discuss file sizes with your instructor
- Included the license you chose
- Acknowledged work done by others
Overall your project should answer :#
- What does it do?
- Who’s done what beforehand?
- What did you design?
- What materials and components were used?
- Where did they come from?
- How much did they cost?
- What parts and systems were made?
- What processes were used?
- What questions were answered?
- How was it evaluated?
- What are the implications?
- June 17
- 12:12 AM Tsuchiya Yosuke
- 12:15 AM Kae Nagano
- 12:17 AM Phanuwit Kanthatham
- Jun 19: last date to submit for review in this cycle
- Jun 26: last date for feedback from review (evaluator to student)
- July 3: last date to submit review feedback (student to evaluator)
- July 10: last date for decisions in this cycle
Asia Regional Review:
- on Tuesday 13:00-14:00 JST or 22:00-23:00 JST
- video conference for meetings:
Class on Thursday 9:00 EST, 22:00 JST