First project ideas¶
The first ideas I had for my final project are documented here.
Final project: DIY hydroponic pallet¶
Bill of material¶
A 220v → 5v converter from an old cellphone charger :
A water pump from a defect Senseo coffee machine :
A wood pallet and two empty plastic bottles :
3D printed / LASER cut bottle caps :
3D printed fittings :
3D printed planters :
CNC milled electronic circuit boards :
Water level sensor is documented in the Week 11 assignment.
Microcontroller board and code¶
- Arduino code for the HelloBoard
- Eagle design for the HelloBoard
- KiCAD design for the HelloBoard HelloBoard production is documented on Week 7 assignment.
- Openscad model and STLs for 3D printed planters
- CorelDraw files and DXFs for LASER cut parts
- Solidworks parts and STLs for 3D printed fittings
- EAGLE schematics and boards for the high-voltage interface
Step-by-step development is documented on the week 20 assignment.