1. Principles and practices¶
- Sketch your final project ideas
- Described what it will do and who will use it
These are some ideas that I found interesting :
- A direct-box kit, to let sound engineering students compose their own live recording equipment
- A lightweight laboratory fume-hood, that can be re-designed for many purposes (storage, manipulation, air cleaning, filter testing, …)
- An input/output devices network in kit, that can be used to setup physics experiments.
I choosed to design a fume-hood because, within my ideas, this is the most useful.
The design can be separated in 3 stages :
Structure and extraction :¶
Filtering stages :¶
I must use a maximum of scrap materials, for 3 reasons :
- I have a lot of experience as a scavenger,
- this is why our local waste collection company funded my admission.
- I hate wasting. No matter if you waste materials, food or energy. I really despise it.