- Read a microcontroller data sheet.
- Program your board to do something, with as many different programming languages and programming environments as possible.
- Optionally, experiment with other architectures
Identify relevant information in a microcontroller data sheet.
Implement programming protocols.
Documented what you learned from reading a microcontroller datasheet.
What questions do you have? What would you like to learn more about?
Programmed your board
Described the programming process/es you used
Included your code
If I adjust existing code, is that now my code?
- You must acknowledge whoever made it. See General Essentials.
- To succeed in this project, experiment with changing the code, understand how that worked, and write your own.
How do I prove I've read the Data Sheet?
- Point out things in your code and board design that you learnt from the Data Sheet. Also point to other weeks when you used a Data Sheet.