Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation (opens new window) is a partner of the Fab Foundation, providing SolidWorks software through sponsorship of labs in the Global Fab Lab Network. If you are an official fab lab in the network (listed on the Fablabs.io (opens new window) website) or a Fab Academy Node, you are eligible for sponsorship. Once you have applied for sponsorship, instructions for downloading software will be sent by email. Please allow two weeks for delivery.
By applying for sponsorship, you agree to support SolidWorks community efforts for Fab Labs around the world by collaborating with us as we develop related case studies, social media stories, images, press releases, and user group presentations.
- Fab Labs will receive 1 commercial license of SolidWorks Premium Software (opens new window)
- Fab Academy Nodes will receive 1 – 10 seat network license of SolidWorks Education Edition software (opens new window) for teaching/training.
- Fab Academy Students & Instructors will receive 1 SOLIDWORKS SDK Maker license watermarked version of SOLIDWORKS standard (opens new window); and a Xdesign (opens new window) cloud CAD application license.
# How to get a license?
- If you are a listed Fab Lab click here to apply (opens new window)
- If you are a student, your Instructor must request one via #issue tracker