Updated for 2022 evaluation standards!
Design and produce something with a digital fabrication process (incorporating computer-aided design and manufacturing) not covered in another assignment, documenting the requirements that your assignment meets, and including everything necessary to reproduce it. Possibilities include but are not limited to wildcard week examples.
- Demonstrate workflows used in the chosen process
- Select and apply suitable materials and processes to do your assignment.
Have you answered these questions?
- Documented how you made your creation
- Described problems and how you fixed them
- Included your design files and ‘hero shot’ of the result
Can I make the assignment by hand?
Answer: Although there can be manual processing steps, to count as digital fabrication the workflow should pass through design in a computer and some kind of automated output process.
Do I have to do the group assignment if I choose to do composites?
Answer: Yes, you have to make test coupons.
Have a question or feedback? Use this quick link to open an issue in GitLab class repo!