Updated for 2022 evaluation standards!
- Complete your final project tracking your progress.
- Implement project plan
- Apply time management techniques
- Summarise and communicate the essence of your project development
Have you answered these questions?
- what tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?
- what has worked? what hasn't?
- what questions need to be resolved?
- what will happen when?
- what have you learned?
No FAQ available yet
Some tips about Project management:
- documentation during development
- demand- vs supply-side time management
- spiral development, DevOps
- serial vs parallel tasks
- system integration
- finish quality
Have a question or feedback? Use this quick link to open an issue in GitLab class repo!