Not yet updated for 2020 evaluation standards
- Measure the power consumption of an output device
- Add an output device to a microcontroller board you've designed and program it to do something
- Demonstrate workflows used in circuit board design and fabrication
- Implement and interpret programming protocols
- Described your design and fabrication process using words/images/screenshots, or linked to previous examples.
- Explained the programming process/es you used and how the microcontroller datasheet helped you.
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included original design files and code