Not yet updated for 2020 evaluation standards
- Compare the performance and development workflows for other architectures
- Identify relevant information in a microcontroller data sheet.
- Implement programming protocols.
- Documented what you learned from reading a microcontroller datasheet.
- What questions do you have? What would you like to learn more about?
- Programmed your board
- Described the programming process/es you used
- Included your code
If I adjust existing code, is that now my code?
Answer: If you use someone's else code as a starting point, remember that you must acknowledge whoever made it. See General Essentials. To succeed in this assignment, experiment with changing the code, understand how that worked, and write your own.
How do I prove I've read the Data Sheet?
Answer: Point out things in your code and board design that you learnt from the Data Sheet. Also point to other weeks when you used a Data Sheet.
How should I put my code on my website?
Answer: As a file for download, same as all your other assignments. Keep your webpage tidy and easy to read.