- Document a final project masterpiece that integrates the range of units covered
- I am aiming to make FDM 3D printing filament maker machine. Concept is to extrude 3d printable plastic filament by using plastic granules as raw material.
- My inspiration to pursue this project is rigorous familiarity with 3d printing technology, and interest to explore more in additive manufacturing. Vision behind this project is to develop more advanced 3d printing materials that satisfy need of industrial and medical standards in future.
Click here for project ideation which is done in Week 1
FINAL ASSEMBLY OF PROJECT
- Here is the list of items required to make this project.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROJECT
- I Below is quick overview of some parts of project development, where one can find fabrication techniques to involved to make different part of project.
- For detailed documentation of these processes, follow my project development page
- Designing Fila X board in Eagle
- Aluminum casting of heater element
- Laser cut casing and parts for assembly
- I would like to thank Kishan Chavda, for his valuable support for electronics and programming.
- I would also like to thank Chhagan Mahajan - metal workshop technician, Adhitya, Gaurav and Rutuja-fellow Fab academy students, and Urvi Sheth-workshop director for her substantial support to pursue the course.
- Big thank to Regional Instructor Ohad Meyuhas and Local Instructor Rudrapalsinh for thorough guidance throughout the Fab Academy.
Go to Weekly work page