- Final Project Proposal
- Principles and Practices
- Computer-Aided Design
- Computer-Controlled Cutting
- Electronics Production
- Modeling 3D Printing
- Electronics Design
- Computer Controlled Machining
- Embedded Programming
- Molding and Casting
- Input Devices
- Interface and application programming
- Mechanical Design, MachineD Design
- Output Devices
- Networking and Communications
- Applications and Implications
- Invention, Intellectual property and Income
- Project Development
My name is Miguel Pezo, was born in Cusco Peru. I'm an electrical engineer and I have completed studies in computer science.the last 20 years i have work as a consultant on various computer projects specialized in GIS within and outside of Peru. Since 2011 I have dedicated my work to the world of CNC machines in designing and producing metal mechanics industry.
During a trade fair, I had the opportunity to met the FAB LAB and immediately established friendship and shared experiences and projects that make me feel more useful to society.
Now I hope to be part of this family called FAB LAB studying their techniques and philosophy..