Interface and Application Programming
Updated for 2021 evaluation standards!
- Compare as many tool options as possible.
- Interpret and implement design and programming protocols to create a Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Linked to the group assignment page
- Documented your process
- Explained the UI that you made and how you did it
- Outlined problems and how you fixed them
- Included original code (or a screenshot of the app code if that's not possible)
- Included a ‘hero shot/video’ of your application running with your board
Do we have to interface to a board for the group assignment?
Answer: No, but you need to learn how to create user interfaces.
Is it ok to use Command Line Interface (CLI)?
Answer: Yes, as long as it's GUI-like.
Have feedback? Open an issue!