Updated for 2021 evaluation standards!
- Model (raster, vector, 2D, 3D, render, animate, simulate, ...) a possible final project, compress your images and videos, and post it on your class page
- Evaluate and select 2D and 3D software
- Demonstrate and describe processes used in modelling with 2D and 3D software
- Modelled experimental objects/part of a possible project in 2D and 3D software
- Shown how you did it with words/images/screenshots
- Included your original design files
Is it compulsory to do parametric design this week?
Answer: No, but it is in computer controlled cutting. So it is a good idea to start learning now.
Have feedback? Open an issue!