Updated for 2023 evaluation standards!
- Characterize the design rules for your in-house PCB production process: document feeds, speeds, plunge rate, depth of cut (traces and outline) and tooling.
- Document your work to the group work page and reflect on your individual page what you learned
- Make and test the development board that you designed to interact and communicate with an embedded microcontroller
- Described the process of tool-path generation, milling, stuffing, de-bugging and programming
- Demonstrate correct workflows and identify areas for improvement if required
Have you answered these questions?
- Linked to the group assignment page
- Documented how you made (mill, stuff, solder) the board
- Documented that your board is functional
- Explained any problems and how you fixed them
- Uploaded your source code
- Included a ‘hero shot’ of your board
Do I have to include NC-files?
How do I know if my board is functional?
Answer: Demonstrate that you can upload a program to your board and the board executes the program succesfully.
Have a question or feedback? Use this quick link to open an issue in GitLab class repo!