What tasks have been completed, and what tasks remain?
I have one week to my final presentation at this point. Here are the things I have completed:
- – input sensor test (decide to use photocells)
- – photocell board designing and making
- – gearbox motor test
- – color sensor module test
- – analog pin break-out module test
- – laser cut box (draft version)
And things remain to do:
- – h bridge motor driver test
- – h bridge motor board making
- – try ATmega2560 chip
- – SPI/I2C communication test
- – laser cut box update
What has worked? what hasn't?
The photoresistors work and they can trigger sound. The analog pin break-out module doesn't work because the change on one pin affects the reading of other pins.
What questions need to be resolved?
- – How to get more analog input pins?
- – how does h bridge work?
What will happen when?
Electronic parts will get figured out by this weekend. Structure update by next Monday. Video documentation next Tuesday to before presentation.
What have you learned?
I learned the right sensor and motor to use for my project.