I tweaked a exiting 2D design model of a Raspberry Pi Case. Tamiya-san share an dxf file of Raspberry Pi3 that have been used at Fablab Kannai for laser cutting 3mm acrylic board.
For embedding Raspberry Pi inside of Pot, I needed to change the case on:
- A hole for a cable or RaspPi Camera module
- 2mm screw holes for camera stand
- 2mm screw holes for ATtiny3216 In-out board
- 2.6mm screw holes for attaching the case to Pot
I decided to utilize original holes of 2.6mm at the bottom to attach case to the bottom of Pot and Raspberry Pi board.
- Deleted unnecessary charactors. For the charactors at the side walls of case, I deleted it on Correl Draw software when I laser cut.
- Added a hole for a camera cable on the side of camera connector on RaspPi board
- Added 2mm screw holes at the top cover of case for attaching camera stand
- Added 2mm screw holes for in-out board at the top cover of case for ATtiny3216 In-out board