Worked: The prototype has worked well, the pieces move according to what was sought, the programming turned out well and the interaction between the electromechanical systems (sonar and servo motors subjected to sonar) as well.
Not worked: When testing the prototype autonomously, that is, using a 12-volt battery, the sonar stopped working, that is, the servo motors were still running but the sonar did not send the low signal, we assumed that there was a loss of voltage, which It did not happen when we tested the equipment using the DC power supply.
An important question is whether the traction of the servo motors and the material with which the implement was manufactured (rotovator nails) is able to penetrate and remove the nursery bed, that is, if the motors can generate a sufficient touch and the material It is tough enough.
Once this question is responsible, if it works as designed it would be good news, if it is not so, you should think of larger engines, improve the gear system and change the material of the implement to a stronger one.
I have learned that a practical way to handle a complex electromechanical system (consisting of more than two systems) is better to control them separately instead of using a single microchip to control everything. In addition, a simple way to connect these systems is by sending current signals instead of using a more complex communication system (in this case it was useful given the short time available and worked well).