I had a busy schedule last week and was sick on Sunday and Monday, therefore not been able to complete my assignment.
I am following this link on Instructables and will be making a 'eggbot' or a egg drawing/painting machine. However I will be designing my own version.
The eggbot is a simple '2-axis' drawing machine that can draw on most spherical surfaces, eg. egg, ping-pong ball, etc. An example of it's application is drawing the decoration on Easter Eggs.
- instructable: Laser Cut Sphere-O-Bot
- The Original Egg Bot
- DIY Arduino Controlled Egg-Bot
Electronics needed :
1. Arduino Uno board
2. Polulu A4988 stepper motor drivers
3. 2 NEMA 17 stepper motors
4. Micro sized servo motor
5. 5V Power adaptor
Other material/parts needed :
7. 8mm threaded rod
8. 9 6-32 screws/nuts
9. 8 M3 screws
Drawing tool :
11. Permanent marker that make fine stroke
12. Small spherical objects (holiday ornaments, egg, ping pong ball, golf ball, light bulb, etc...)
PS : For my machine building, I will just focus small spherical objects like the size of a chicken egg.
My design in Fusion 360 :