by Moritz Begle
Posted on February 03, 2013 at 10:00 PM
First class - After the basic introduction.(Def. Fabl Labs, Digital Fabrictaion) we were asked to present an idea for our final project. Abstract: Camera Dolly`s are all very expensive so far. The aim of my proposal is to create a motorised dolly where you can mount a camera or a laserscanner on it. The idea behind this is to create an automated camera dolly/3d scanning system that is easy to create, use, opensource and affordable at the same time.
- The Arduino powered system will be controlled wirelessly with an mobile app.
- move in x/y axis and camera rotation on two axis
- Be able to move with/without a rail
- 3D printed parts (trolly)
- Adaptable for diffrent Cameras & 3D laser scannerReferences:
- Kickstarter: adaptable
- Kickstarter: motorised camera dolly slider
Camera slider, Dolly, 3D scanning, Arduino, 3D printing