APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Student’s Application process for Fab Academy:
- Fill the online application form
- The local tutor will contact you to have a personal interview (in-person or via skype).
- Fab Academy Coordination will contact you to let you know the results of the process.
- Once you receive the confirmation letter, you must make a deposit of 3500 USD/€ to secure your place, before the program stars
- You can find the Student’s Handbook here.
|Application period||September 15th, 2015||November 15th, 2015 (extended until Jan. 15th)|
|Application revisions||November 15th, 2015||December 1st, 2015|
|Application notification||December 1st, 2015||December 10, 2015 ** Given the large amount of applications, notifications are delayed**|
|Classes||January 27th , 2016||End-June, 2016 (TBA)|
Fab Academy courses require access to a participating fab lab. You can view the list of labs that participate in the Fab Academy program here.
Global Lectures are taught in a local Fab Lab, through video lectures, by a global faculty; and hands-on class work is guided by instructors in the local Fab Lab.
If you are a new participating lab in the Fab Academy, contact the Fab Academy Coordination at: email@example.com
If you have any questions or cannot find a participating lab near you, please contact the Fab Academy Coordination staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions related with admissions to the Fab Academy, please contact the admissions office at: email@example.com