1. read a microcontroller data sheet
2. program your board to do something, with as many different programming languages and programming environments as possible
3. experiment with other architectures
1. Identify relevant information in a microcontroller data sheet.
2. Implement programming protocols.
1. Documented what I learned from reading a microcontroller datasheet.
2. What questions do I have? What would I like to learn more about?
3. Programmed my board.
4. Described the programming process/es I used.
5. Included my code.
coming up ...