drawing set in SVG and then exported in
DXF format but it doesn't work.
When I open the file with PartWorks tool to prepare the path that the machine is gone take to make the cut on the board, it is not working some part of the drawing are missing.
To make it works, after several test and check with other people in the fablab, I did finally export my drawing in "pdf" format. This time it is working.
During a moment, I though I could use the Fabmodule tool to get directly the “sbp” format but I didn't get use of this tool to be able to choice the deep of the cut, and other parameters.
I don't find Fabmodule it friendly user (lack of visual advise) but for other situations, I think it will helpful. Furthermore, it is probably also my lack of use of the software Fabmodule which is not allowing me for the moment to used for this work. Furthermore, this work is my project and it is a quite big object. So, if I make a mistake in the calculates of the size of each pieces and in the cut almost impossible to correct it. So, instead to use this open source software as I wanted, I will use the copyright software called Partworks and shopbot to cut the piece of wood.