My final draft is to make an interface 3d capable of capturing the movements of the hand and/or stylus,
in order to draw the object in space directly in three dimensions. So that it draws a line in space as you go
by defining the path of your movements. Finally, this line could be exported to a file '.stl' to be printed in
a 3D printer directly.
I programmed several ways to draw that explained below:
Draw a line with the movement of the hand:
- Press R to reset the values
- Press D, to save the points of the curve
- Press D+R,to delete all the points and start a new line.
Draw into the ground and extrusion:
- Press Z, to save points only on the ground of the cube to form a closed figure
- Press L: to create an extrusion curve drawn figure.
- Press E: for extruding the figure in the Z axis, hold down until you have the desired shape.
- Press R + Z to erase all the base points
- Press R + L: to clear the points of the curve of extrusion
- Press R + E: to clear the Z value of extrusion